Popular Post

Posted by : Eliane Alhadeff Jan 28, 2015


I have been futuring the Serious Games space since 2006, witnessing organizations introduce Serious Games & Simulations to make their value proposition more compelling and understanding how games are utilized for education and contextual learning, consumer engagement & customer retention.


As Serious Games are now successfully being developed and deployed for a variety of applications, I have created this new Blog to honor Serious Games Experts worldwide -
 Researchers, Developers, Entrepreneurs, Advocates & Adopters - and celebrate their major breakthroughs.



{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. This is awesome! I am looking forward to read your post and contribute to this blog. I am an educational game and curriculum designer. I am looking forward to share my current research and other game related interest with you and other members of this community.

    Dr. Ronelus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from the heart! I'm opening up a new blog section dedicated to "Research", as you may find on the top of the homepage. I am looking forward to publish your current work.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © SERIOUS GAMES EXPERTS - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -